Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Confused!

Sorry for my 2nd post today. I'm so confused. As I said in my last post, I now have an infection. I've been wearing stupid pantiliners and pads for SO LONG. Well this afternoon I felt the period feeling (sorry for tmi) that you're peeing, you know. But I thought it was just my nasty infection. And then when I went to the bathroom I'm bleeding again. Could this be AF? I mean it's only been over 2 wks since my D&C, but it's been a long time since the baby died of course. I'm just not sure if I'm bleeding again from the D&C (I really hope not) or if it's the AF. Any opinions or advice??

Re: Confused!

• I'm so sorry that you're going through this.  Starting and stopping bleeding can be pretty common, but I'm not sure what to think about the fact that you also have an infection.  If I were you, I would probably call the doctor to see what they think.  Do you have a fever or anything else?

• How long has it been since you stopped bleeding?  If it's only been a few days I would think that this could still be from the D&C, since it is so soon.

However with that being said, I started spotting less than 3 weeks from my last bit of spotting due to the m/c.  The doctor's office said that it wasn't my period since I didn't have 20 days without any bleeding.  However, I'm pretty sure it was my 1st period.  So I would say talk to the doc about the infection and wait to see how things go about the bleeding.  Time will give you the answer.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys. It had only been about 2 or 3 days since I stopped spotting, so I guess it might still be from the D&C. My ob knows abt my infection, he prescribed me something for the yeast infection. If it's not better in a while I'll go in to get checked out. I just really hope it goes away soon. I'm so tired of all this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"