Austin Babies

I think I'm done pumping - hooray!

I think I'm weaned from the pump so that Megan can still nurse in the mornings, evenings and weekends - yay!  I'm just so happy to not have to pump at work anymore!   Thanks to richardslove and abrooks for their advice a while back! 

Re: I think I'm done pumping - hooray!

• Oh, lucky, lucky you.  I am formulating a post in my head about how I am so ready to break up with my pump, and how there are so many issues involved re: my schedule that I'm fairly certain that the breakup with the pump will also mean the end of nursing altogether.  I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm pretty sure it's the beginning of the end.

Anyway (sorry for the minor hijack!) - congrats on a successful dumping of your pump!  You must feel so liberated!

• How great does it feel to finally put that thing away?  Big Smile  I was so happy to put it up on a high shelf in the closet not to be seen again for a long while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ugh, i'm so jealous too. this is only my second day pumping at work and i'm already over it! I feel like i'm pumping all.the.time. and i have it pretty easy, i have my own office and my own fridge. i'm actually pumping right now as i write this but it still sucks. hooray for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"