North Carolina Babies
Options

When did DC move to a crib?

And when did they start having a semi-regular bedtime? DH & I are trying to plan our lives in our 1 bedroom apartment. It all seems so different now that DS is here!!!
image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: When did DC move to a crib?

• Options
    We moved Holly to her crib at 4 weeks. We always put her down right before we went to bed, around 10 or so, so I guess that was semi-regular. We've since started putting her down between 8:30 and 9, because she's starting to get really fussy and sleepy in the evenings. So far, so good.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    We moved Natalie to her crib in her own room a little past 3 months old. ?We started a more regular bedtime routine around that time also.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started setting a bedtime and routine around 5 or 6 weeks old, and we moved him into his crib at 11 weeks.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Racey.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options

Im way out of the norm for this but we moved AT at 1 week. I would have from day one but we had family here.

We started a bedtime routine shortly after that. He was in bed around 9, but of course he was up at 12, 3, and 6. But we still do the routine like we always have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Maddie moved around 3 weeks. She was SUCH a noisy sleeper, and I'm a light sleeper so I really wasn't getting any sleep at all. She did great, we've never had an issue with her not wanting to sleep in her crib.

And as far as a bedtime routine, we have always just done diaper change, into pajamas, and a bottle in her room with the lights dimmed. When she got a little older we added in a story, if she'll put up with it. She usually just wants to go to bed. We don't have a set bedtime for her, we just start the routine whenever she gets tired.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Aubrey just moved into her crib Sunday night. She had been refusing to sleep in her pnp because I think she was cold. She did really well, even though I miss seeing her when I first wake up.

As for a bedtime schedule, she still doesn't have one. It just depends on what time she needs to eat. I hope to start something of a schedule next week to start getting ready for when I go back to work in 2.5 weeks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"