First Bday Party locations — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

First Bday Party locations

Hello nesties!

I'm looking for a place to have my son's first birthday party in May.  I don't really care where--as long as it's in northern VA.  I like the idea of having it outside, since it should be nice, but am open to indoor locations too (other then gymboree and places like that).

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: First Bday Party locations

• what are you looking to do? Are you looking for parks, picnic areas, etc??
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, parks/picnic areas/etc.  Our friends have older kids, so we are looking for a place outside that will allow older children to safely run around.
  • Here is a link to the Fairfax County parks and all the different options at each park. Everything from mini golf, parks, animal interactions, etc.?

?We used to love Burke Lake with the train, mini golf, ice cream parlor etc.?

?I'll have to keep thinking....here's a start though.?

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/parties.htm?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thanks so much!  this is perfect--I think we will do Burke lake, didn't know there was so much to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards