North Carolina Babies

This has turned into project swing set!

One of the people that has the swing set I want still has it, so I'm trying to jump on it quickly before it gets gone.  It's in Troutman, and since DH works down that way (but not that far), he said he'd go down and look at it one day after work.  So I email the lady and just let her know my DH will be calling her to set up a time.  Then DH calls me back, and says our friend that lives down there drives by there on his way to work, and he would go look at it for us.  So I email the lady back and let her know this other guy is going to call her instead.  I know she thinks we're crazy, but those things go quick!  And the funny part is DH's friend does not have kids, so I'm surprised he offered to go look at it for us!  I have no idea what happens after that.  I guess if the friend says it looks good, then DH will still have to drive down there to pay for it and pick it up.  But I'm sure it's fine, I've seen pics and it looks good.  It's not like she'll hold it for us anyway.  DH has really turned this into a fiasco!  Whatever, I just want a swing set!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: This has turned into project swing set!

• I hope it works out, it looks like a fun swing set! 
  • Now see T wouldnt be as on board as M is. He would just tell me to handle it if I wanted it that bad.

Projects......we seem to have lots of those lately Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejenn&tim05:

Now see T wouldnt be as on board as M is. He would just tell me to handle it if I wanted it that bad.

I'm actually really surprised M is being so involved with this.  I'm not really sure why.  I know he's excited for Eli to have a swing set, but I still thought I'd be the one doing all the leg work.  I guess since it's down that way that makes it his responsibility.  I'm just still trying to imagine the convo between him and his friend!  "Hey dude, can you check out a swing set for me?  Cool man."

Besides, I'm too busy with my diaper bag ;)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsmikey:
    imagejenn&tim05:

Now see T wouldnt be as on board as M is. He would just tell me to handle it if I wanted it that bad.

I'm actually really surprised M is being so involved with this.  I'm not really sure why.  I know he's excited for Eli to have a swing set, but I still thought I'd be the one doing all the leg work.  I guess since it's down that way that makes it his responsibility.  I'm just still trying to imagine the convo between him and his friend!  "Hey dude, can you check out a swing set for me?  Cool man."

Besides, I'm too busy with my diaper bag ;)

Yes....as am I! Im on to bedding now though....why do they even pay me? Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"