Indiana Babies
Options

help me out - Google Reader

So I'm trying to add https://fashionmomcafe.com/ to my Google Reader. But when I do, it inserts a blog called Vaateposti, and is written in what appears to be Polish or some other unrecognizable language.

Can someone test this out for me, or tell me if you see another RSS feed on the Fashion Mom Cafe website?

Thaaaaanks.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: help me out - Google Reader

• Options
    strange....I have a button on my toolbar that I click when I find a new blog I like to "subscribe" and when I do it to that page it says there is no feed.
  • Options

Yeah, when I type in "fashionmomcafe.com" by hand, it says the same thing. When I C+P the URL directly from the website is when I get the foreign blog.

So weird.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeaaaaah. If you go the roundabout way, it'll let you add it. SO, on the FashionMom main page, scroll down a little (on the main blog/post area) and it'll be on the right-hand menu-bar doohiky. Click "subscribe to posts (atom)". Once you click on that, you can tell it to subscribe via your Google Reader.

Please forgive my "technical" terms Wink

• Options
    imagejac*n*abe:

Yeaaaaah. If you go the roundabout way, it'll let you add it. SO, on the FashionMom main page, scroll down a little (on the main blog/post area) and it'll be on the right-hand menu-bar doohiky. Click "subscribe to posts (atom)". Once you click on that, you can tell it to subscribe via your Google Reader.

Please forgive my "technical" terms Wink

Jac! I love you. Thank you!!

• Options
    No problemo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"