High-Risk Pregnancy

the scale is not my friend anymore! :(

I'm cut out snacking and I limit my sweets now since being on bedrest but that stupid scale hates me. I gained 6lbs in 2 weeks so I'm up 27lbs. No wonder I feel huge. It's just depressing b/c I was doing so good until bedrest at 24wks. Sad
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: the scale is not my friend anymore! :(

• I completely agree!! I was doing great up until bedrest - now I just feel like a big fat slob...I'm too afraid to even get on a scale now!
  • Bedrest has made it a lot harder for me too.  I had only gained a couple of pounds by the time I went on bedrest at 19 weeks, but now at 34 weeks I've gained about 25... which is the most I wanted to gain.  I am just trying to be careful, but I think when you're laying around all the time you don't have much choice!  Hopefully we can both stick with eating pretty healthy, and hope for the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't beat yourself up over it!  This will make you feel better...I have gained 41 lbs!!

• I am up 13 pounds...now to some, that's not a lot at all...BUT...I started out on the heavier side to begin with so...

Just last Wednesday at the Dr's office she said it was fine...so I guess I'm not too worried about it. I'm just going to keep an eye on it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally understand!  I don't weigh myself at home and I haven't looked at the scale at the Dr's in weeks. Today I did look. What an idiot. I think I've gained about 8 pounds in the past two weeks. Ugh....

When BR first started I was still doing pretty good, gaining about 1/2-1pound a week. Then over the past few I've been starving and can't stop eating. I think LO is going through a growth spurt. I can't wait for my next U/S, he better have gained more then a pound then I will feel better cause  he was a little smaller for a bit.

I think my total is getting towards 40 pounds. Ugh, I don't even want to think about how much I will have to loose pp.

Hang in there. Maybe we can start a Biggest Looser board after our babies are born. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"