Secondary IF

***Shuanie***

How are you doing lately?  I've been thinking of you Smile
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: ***Shuanie***

• Aw, thanks for thinking of me! I've been busy, had my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and the healing is taking a while. I've also been dealing with some shortness of breath that my doc is investigating. But I've cut out caffeine and that has helped a lot. As for TTC, I'm smack dab in the middle of my investigative cycle with the new RE, and things look good -- I'm ovulating on my own this month (today, actually)! We've been getting busy this week, just in case we can catch the egg on our own, and then we'll review the cycle with the RE next week. I think she'll want to start simple, but this office prefers Femara over Clomid, so that will most likely be the plan.

Phew, that was a lot! But I'm feeling pretty good about the new RE, and things in generalSmile.

How are you and your beans doing? Hope you had a great trip, and they are treating you well. Any m/s?

• Sorry for the Wisdom teeth pain Stick out tongue that explains why you were MIA!  

This all sounds like great news!  I have a friend who has done Femara and she said it has a lot less side-effects than Clomid and just as successful.  Of course if you get lucky this month you might not even need to try it Wink

My m/s really fluctuates day to day Stick out tongue  Today is a good day.  I hit 10 wks.  This means I have 3 more wks till we are out of the 1st tri dangers.  I'm just on pins and needles hoping and praying!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"