Orange County Babies
Options

*jettaky*

how was gymboree?

DJ had a major breakdown during Gymboree on Sunday.  it was BAD!  we are going this saturday and i am hoping for a better day.

Re: *jettaky*

• Options

LOL I must have been checking my email when you posted this.

I hope DJ does better this weekend, poor guy. Kaden doesn't really know how to interact with other kids so he was just doing his own thing. He was kind of sitting there like WTH are you people doing?? But he liked it and he was pooped after the class.

I would love to meet up for a free play, I'm going to try to take him to 1 every week. I think he needs to get used to the place and I love that he can just go and explore.

• Options

hopefully, going to free play will help as well as not being sick.  we will see!

im definitely going to plan going the week i have off. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Is it a cold or teething? I hope he is feeling better. Kaden just got over a cold and an ear infection, NOT FUN!!

• Options

BOTH!  we believe tooth #8 is coming in and he has a horrible snotty nose and cough. up all last night.

• Options

Oh no!!!!!!! Wow tooth number 8, Kaden only has 4.

I feel your pain and I'm sorry he's not feeling well. I hope he feels better soon. Taking Kaden in the bathroom to steam him really seemed to help with the congestion and snotty nose.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"