Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

the crying out of nowhere

Does this happen to you? I keep thinking I have come to terms with what happened I'll even be smiling and joking around for awhile. Then bam I am on the couch crying my eyes out again and feeling sad.

Re: the crying out of nowhere

• Options
    Happens to me all the time.  It's going to take a while for us to really get past what's happened to us, I am sure.  Just hang in there and remember, you're not the only one. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is totally normal and may happen for a while. It's been nearly a year for me and it still happens every once in a blue moon. Just let yourself cry when you feel like it. You need to grieve and get it out. (((BIG HUGS)))
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I still get that quite a bit.  I will be happy for awhile and than all of a sudden it will hit me hard and I will be crying.  I think we will all have those sad times for a long time.  I have noticed that crying has been really healing for me.  I know there will always be a special place in my heart for my loss.  Sending you lots of hugs today!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I cry in my car.  Apparently any song about love makes me think of DH, songs about babies make me think about babies, etc.  I cant' drive further than ten minutes from my house without crying... because that is three songs... and that is generally about all I can stand.

YOu aren't alone... Hugs:)

• Options

((HUGS))

I mostly cry when I am alone. This happens almost every day on my drive to and from work (hour commute). Like the other ladies, I do get my moments when I see something, hear something, that reminds me of what was and now what is.

• Options
    today was my first day alone after my emergency d&c on Friday - and it's been really hard.  I thought I would be fine (that I needed some alone time), but now I find that having people always around was a good distraction for me.  Everytime I walk by the room that was going to be the nursery, I tear up.  I think it's important to let yourself cry, but I also find the need to remind myself everyday of one thing that makes me happy - today it is the tulips starting to bloom in the front yard.  I just get by with the hope that everyday it will get just a little bit easier. 
  • Options
    Today is my first day alone since finding out.  I kept myself busy by crazy-deep cleaning the house.  I started crying while vacuuming the living room.  It hits me more randomly than when my mom died.
  • Options
    Happens to me. I thought was getting over this, then the other night, I just started crying.
  • Options
    I did this daily for nearly two weeks...now it's a bit less frequent, but still happens. The hormones + the sense of loss and grief are just overwhelming.
  • Options
    You are definitly not alone. My husband probably thinks I'm nuts because we can be talking about how we're okay, and we will try again, and it just wasn't meant to be this time, and we're fine. Then 10 minutes later I'm in tears. It's definitly a rollar coaster ride, but I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on.
  • Options

I know what you mean.  Sometimes your just fine and then out of nowhere you completly melt down.  You're not alone.

• Options
    Yep! Even now when it's been over a month I still have my moments. It does get better slowly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"