Cincinnati Babies
Options

Anyone interested in amber teething necklace co-op?

nak

I am going to be ordering a few necklaces for the kids. I know if you can get 20 or so orders then you can get 15% off. Would anyone be interested?

Re: Anyone interested in amber teething necklace co-op?

• Options
    I might be, can you tell me more about them?  Also, what does nak stand for?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I might be - where are you ordering them from? They're about $10 each on e-bay so it would depend on what price you're getting.

nak = nursing at keyboard :-) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just looked them up - they sound really great.  I, too, may be interested, depending on the price.  thanks!
  • Options
    I might be, depending on what price you've found.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options

The necklaces would come from inspired by finn.. she is on etsy if you want to look it up. Her prices start at about $12.

FWIW.. I bought one from ebay for Rylee when she was little. It was apiece of junk. The string they used stretched out really badly and she couldn't even wear it anymore. Also, many ebay sellers don't use natural amber. I definatly got what I paid for :o(  So, I did a lot of research and the seller at Inspired by Finn is one of the most popular sellers on my AP board and everyone has nothing but RAVES for her.

• Options

Interesting.  Why does it say they are not recommended for children under three?   I don't know much about this but am still interested if you decide to order.

sfry41 at gmail dot com

• Options
    In order to sell anything with small parts they are required by law to say that. They are, however, double knotted between each bead. So, if they necklace does break only 1 or no beands will actually fall off of the necklace.
  • Options
    I would be interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"