South Florida Babies

melb

hi!

how are u & sophie?

can u please send me a link to your recent disney trip...also what hotel did you guys stay at? i believe it wasnt a disney resort, we're looking for convenience but also paying attention to price.

dh says he doesnt mind driving to the parks - in fact he feels it would be much easier since we can come and go as we please and we have mady's stroller to take also.

anyways please share!

thx!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: melb

• Hi!

We stayed at the Regal Sun Resort by downtown Disney. They actually had a bus to the parks so you would not have the extra hassle of paying for parking at the parks.

We are actually going again at the end of April and are staying at AllStar Music.The Disney Magical Express makes ALL the difference with getting to and from the parks and it saves you that high daily parking fee. We paid that at Animal Kingdom our last day there and both agreed it would have sucked to have paid that 4 days in a row.

https://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=4970d30fea533863&sid=8QcMWzJw5cslM

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, we booked the Regal Sun through www.bookit.com - prices were MUCH lower than anywhere else.
  • Loading the player...
  • ok after posting this i checked on cheaptickets.com and they have the allstars for $68 a night...looks like we made the final decision of staying at the resort that price cant be beat!!!

thanks for the review i needed that - even though i got some opinions from the other girls.

we'll be there april 28-30th....when are you going???

• LOL! We are getting there on april 30th. We may change that up and head up late on the 29th, tho...

You cannot beat the price of the AllStars. Just make sure you request a fridge in your room for Maddy's milk or bring a cooler.

• thats exactly what i thought - one more thing how did you do for foods for the park for sophie? i remember you said your mom took some....did u take a small cooler with you?

we'll be at magic kingdom on the 29th...i get in free on my bday ;) even though its to celebrate both mady and my bday - although i know i'm already outshined lol

• Take one of those mini-lunch bag coolers. I did not keep Sophia's milk in there - I would just get her some at the stands they have (they have whole milk) rather than risk it getting warm.

We only packed lunch that one time but it was the best meal we had the whole time at the parks so we will do that again.

YAY for getting in free on your b-day! You know if you get a seasonal pass or annual that you get the entrance fee in a GC to spend at the park? So, either way you get something free.

• Oh and we took in applesauce and snacks for Sophia. Cheerios, goldfish, etc. They have pretty good kids meals at the park with healthy choices. The best area for kids snacks was Mickey's Toon Town. They have a stand that sells yogurt and bananas and all kinds of stuff that is refreshing and good for them.
  • ok i'm a little excited now...no A LOT excited now lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"