Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

This might sound like a stupid question...

I am on pelvic rest for my d and c for 2 weeks. This Wednesday is my 2 weeks. My doctor wanted to see me at 2 weeks for a follow up but i wasnt able to get in until Tuesday the 7th. Can I have sex this week before my appt?

Re: This might sound like a stupid question...

• From personal experience I say wait.  I had sex before my 2 wk appt after D&C, and ended up getting an infection that caused me to lose my baby at 18 wks.  Im not trying to scare you, but they said I could have had the infection from before conception because I didnt give my body enough time to heal from the D&C.  Everything in there is still kinda "raw" and you leave yourself open to infection by putting any thing in there...  (pardon the bluntness)

Its up to you but I would like to spare everyone from going thru what I did.  I personally would not take the risk again... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Although you might want too, I agree with the PP that you might want to wait. I was on pelvic rest for a month after my D&C and even then, things felt a little "funny" the first time.

You can always do other things though . . . ;) to keep you and DH from going crazy!!

oh please. not KU. effed up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"