2nd Trimester
Options

Just Pre-Registered for hospital and Birth Certificate...

Hearing the gender makes it feel more real but when you have to pre-register for the hospital and then it gives you the option to give them the information for the Birth Certificate...so weird!

Re: Just Pre-Registered for hospital and Birth Certificate...

• Options
    I didn't get that with #1. Cool! Wonder how it will be this time..
  • Options
    My hospital required you to pre-register at then end of your first trimester or the beginning of your second. It was kind of surreal to already be planning that far ahead!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need to do this!
  • Options
    We were planning on going to the hospital to do it but we're such procrastinors! I figured while I was waiting for dinner to finish cooking I would just go ahead and do it. It's nice that they have the option online to.
  • Options
    No one has said anything to me about this. I had DS at a different hospital but I didn't pre-register until a week before my EDD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesabrina69barnes:
    No one has said anything to me about this. I had DS at a different hospital but I didn't pre-register until a week before my EDD.

I don't know about the other ladies but at my first OB appointment they gave me a list of all the different appointments and in it, it said at 20 weeks our hospital required registering.

• Options
    Our hospital had us schedule our pre-admission appointment for 6 weeks prior to the due date.  I just got this instruction to do so from my Dr at my last appt (27 weeks).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Maybe I'll call my best friend and see what she did. She had her baby at the same hospital last fall.
  • Options
    The information we got from the doctor office was to pre-register by 32wks.  However, last week they sent us an email to remind us to register as soon as possible.  So I went on ahead and did it, to get it out of the way.
    Me: 36  DH: 37
    DD1: 9  DD2: 6
    Due date Aug 3, 2019
  • Options
    I had to preregister at 5 months.  They didn't include anything about the BC.  Filling that out now would make me nervous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"