TTC after 35

You're stuck with me

for at least another month.  I took a pg test this morning and it came back a BFN...sigh.  AF isn't here just yet but I have all the normal symptoms so I have no doubt she'll be here in the morning.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You're stuck with me

• You never know. A lot of girls say their KU signs are the same as AF signs, so until she shows, there's still a chance!
  • Sorry about the BFN.  But, as FBM said, it isn't over until the old hag arrives.  If AF does show up, we are here for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • We will keep our fingers crossed that AF stays away & you get a BFP soon!
  • I think we are in the same boat. I am still waiting for either one.
  • So sorry to hear that. It sucks, doesn't it? I hate when I can tell AF is coming.
  • boo-hiss!!  but..it ain't over till she shows...you never know....keeping fingers crossed until she shows herself!
  • AF is a major PITA.  I hope the signs are BFP signs instead!
  • Yep, she's here and she showed up with a vengeance.  Nothing like waking up to cramps at 4:20am ouch!
  • QE2QE2 member
    Boooooo AF!!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry. I was hoping for you.
  • How did I miss this post? Sorry itsmexine. Being stuck with you isn't a hardship in the least! As much as we would have been delighted to see you with the BFP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"