Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I'm baaaaaack!

After 2 long weeks, my computer is fixed and virus free!!!!! I have been lost without you girls!!! I have a lot to catch up on! Anything super exciting happen?

I saw that Mandee and Kaymee got their BFP's! Congrats girls!!!!

I'm happy to be back!

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

• Options

A computer virus, that sucks. Sad

Welcome Back! Big Smile

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    Welcome back
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey!! Its good to see you back again! How have you been??
  • Options

imagekimandjared:
    Hey!! Its good to see you back again! How have you been??

I'm doing well, but feel so out of the loop! Your chart is looking good. When are you going to test again? How have you been?

• Options

I'm doing pretty good. I feel like I am out this cycle because of my BFN yesterday ... I am holding out to test till like Tues or Wed. DH and I talked to my physician and he told me to test whenever and I don't have to wait till CD 35!!!

How have you been since your tests?? *Edit- I just saw your chart and it is looking really good!!!!*

• Options

I'm kind of bummed about the dotted cross hairs, but I think it's because I  haven't recorded my CM....it was hard enough to get my temps in at work while my computer was down.

I'm hoping the HSG really opened up my tubes and I get KU finally! If it doesn't happen this cycle, we have decided to take a break.

I don't blame you for not wanting to test for a while. Seeing BFN's really really suck!

• Options
    imagebodybuilderswife:

I'm kind of bummed about the dotted cross hairs, but I think it's because I  haven't recorded my CM....it was hard enough to get my temps in at work while my computer was down.

I'm hoping the HSG really opened up my tubes and I get KU finally! If it doesn't happen this cycle, we have decided to take a break.

I don't blame you for not wanting to test for a while. Seeing BFN's really really suck!

That's got to be why you got dotted CH!! Like you said, you know a few people who got KU after having those tests done. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya:)

• Options
    Welcome back.
  • Options

imageM.Monkey.:
    Welcome back.

Congrats on your BFP!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"