TTC after 35

POAS questions

I thought you guys might know...

Is Clear Plan the same thing as Clear Blue?  My MD wants me to use Clear Plan ovulation kits, but I can only find the Clear Blue ones at the store.

Where do you buy pregnancy tests cheap on the internet?  I'm frittering away the poor future child's college fund on my POAS addiction.

Thank you!!!

Re: POAS questions

• I haven't heard of Clear Plan...my RE has me using Clear Blue...I would ask again.

earlypregnancytests.com has cheap ones...especially if you buy in bulk :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice!  Okay, I'm going to check it out.  Thank you CharBart!
  • Loading the player...
  • you can buy cheap ones at the dollar store

lol at frittering away the college fund with your POAS addiction. i was doing the same until i discovered on another board that they are available at the dollar store. but i still have a digital in the back of the cupbard. just in case I get that elusive BFP someday. heres a hoping.Geeked

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • have you checked out peeonastick.com? At least I think that's the website.. if you google poas.com it turns up.. It's not a commercial site - it's a POAS addict's helpful info on EVERYTHING POAS-related and she lists just about every type ever made..

I've never heard of clear plan, but if it exists, POAS lady will know...

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness
  • Awesome!  I have some web surfing to do!
  • I am pretty sure that Clear Plan is the same as Clear Blue, just a different name.  I think Clear Plan is the name used outside of the US.

https://www.clearplan.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"