TTC after 35

*saver*

GL with the run! We are training for a half at the end of May!

Re: *saver*

• You are so nice!!!!  It's snowing right now, so tomorrow it should be interesting.  DH and my sister both want to bail.

GL with the half.  That used to be my favorite distance.  :-) 

• Saver, I am guessing since you are in Chicago, you are running the Shamrock Shuffle. Did you end up running? The weather is absolutely terrible today. By the way, the Shamrock Shuffle 2005 was my first date with DH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How cute!!!  That's a good first date!

I love the Shamrock Shufffle, but I'm not there right now.  We decided it wasn't worth it to schlep into the city, freeze our tushes, and then schlep back home again.  I'm kind of disappointed, but I sort of feel like a rebel for skipping out on the race.  A guilty rebel, though.

• Had I been signed up, I would have skipped it too.  Running in snow is not pleasant! I bet they have a really low turnout today.

• Probably!  I can't believe how white it is outside.  The snow really stuck to all of the branches and everything.  Are you in the city?
  • I am in West Rogers Park in the city.  Where are you? 
  • I'm in Deerfield.  We just moved to the burbs last year.  Before that we were in the city.  I miss the restaurants!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"