Pregnant after 35
Options

:::G streaks through the old lady board::: Look who's in da house!!!!

What's up all you hot mommas? Long time, no post! As you can imagine, ending my 100% travel job [where I could PW in the hotel room each night] and then giving birth to the cutest baby in the universe has really cut into my posting time. I also just started a brand new job, and with an angel who still likes to wake up all through the night, I am POOPED!!!

I miss y'all though, and I hope everyone's doing well!

Here are pictures of my princess:

https://laurabrettphotography.com/blog/2009/03/child-photography/second-times-the-charm-a-mini-session-greensboro-childrens-photographer/

One of these days I'll get her blog up-to-date since it's amost a month behind at this point. oops! ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: :::G streaks through the old lady board::: Look who's in da house!!!!

• Options

I was thinking about you today! And here you are!!!Yes

It won't let me view the pics. Tongue Tied

• Options

Hi lady!

Cant' see the pictures either, but this old lady can't wait to have a look :)

Christine

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's so beautiful... and the photos are great! Good to hear from you and congrats on the baby and the new job!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    It is so good to see you pop by, I am almost at the 1/2 way point and cannot wait to meet my little girl too!! It looks like she is doing well, I am so glad to hear from you, you have been missed!
  • Options
    Karen, she's just beautiful! congrats!
  • Options
    OMG!  she is just precious, congrats!!!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hey.....i just stopped by today for the first time in a while too! glad all is well!
  • Options
    She has such beautiful eyes!! What a cutie pie.
  • Options
    She is adorable!! Hope you get some sleep soon and the new job goes well.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    What a doll! Great pics. And congrats on the new job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"