Alabama Babies
Options

*Fran*

We do Music Together class too! ?We have done three semesters and Ella Grace LOVES it! ?We started when she was about 6 months so this will be a great time to start. ?They are not having a class in Huntsville this semester so we will not be doing it until the Summer. ?I know you guys will enjoy it!

Re: *Fran*

• Options

Caroline was absolutely fascinated with our teacher that she nearly lept out of my arms to try to get to her, lol!  She was enthralled with the class...just kept watching everything going on.  It was so cute!

Where in Huntsville are the classes?  Like I said, we're taking them in Madison, which is a little closer to home.

• Options
    Is Amie or Sarah teaching your class? Ella Grace loved both of them. The Huntsville classes are at A Nurturing Moment on Airport Rd. I am looking forward to starting again this summer. They were supposed to have a HSV class this semester but Sarah wasn't able to do it. I know we've missed it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amie is teaching ours.  She's fun!!  I didn't realize that they also do it at ANM.  I've been playing the CD's and singing the songs to C. and she really loves it...pays very close attention to me when I'm doing so.  Totally cute!
  • Options
    They've had two semesters at ANM but then stopped having them last semester :(.  They are going to start again there in the summer (I hope!  They told me it would be this semester and now they aren't having them).  I can't wait to start back, Ella Grace LOVES it!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"