TTC after 35

I'm back! It's been a rough week...

My beloved laptop died on Sunday, mid-post.. I ordered a new one on Monday, but declined to pay the $138 for faster shipping, so laptop #2 arrives on Tuesday...

I've missed you all. Finally decided to beg, borrow, and steal dh's computer, and I'm (sort-of) back!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

?Oh, and I followed up my poll last week (If anyone remembers) by booking my IUD removal for early next week... Going to go ahead and ttc #2 asap - thanks for the encouragement, ladies!

Anyway. it was easy to arrange - I already had a mammogram scheduled, so just double-booked my appt. Ah, the joys of 'advanced maternal age'.

I've missed you all! Hope you have a great weekend.?

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness

Re: I'm back! It's been a rough week...

• Welcome back! You've been missed!  Congrats on the decision and loads of baby dust for a super fast BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well there you are! I was wondering.

I remember the poll of course. So "gettin' at it" won out hey?

• Loading the player...
  • Good to have you back. Glad to hear that you decided to TTC sooner than later.  I hope the mammogram goes well too.
  • welcome back. and good for you for getting your mammogram. glad to hear you are "jumping" on the ttc bandwagon
  • Happy TTC! May you get your BFP quickly.

I was wondering where you were!

• Thanks, ladies! My poll had 75% vote for 'just do it', and the rest for 'get ready' - nobody voted for me to slow down, so I figure that's a good sign that I should just go ahead.

And my new laptop was delivered this afternoon! I heart Sony and Fedex.. Now I can post in peace, with no worries about dh reading my baby-crazed ramblings Big Smile

I'm so glad to be back! Have a great weekend, ladies.

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness
  • Welcome back.  Good luck!  I hope you get a BFP right away!
  • Good luck with the removal, mine was a piece of cake.  I had it removed at the end of February and am still waiting for AF to come visit (after numerous POAS attempts that are all BFN). 

I am glad that there are others TTC after an IUD removal....I get so impatient!  

Canon 60D: Canon 50mm 1.8 & 85mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Sigma 30mm 1.4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"