Baby Showers
Options

Gift for the grandparents?

Hello!  This is the first time I have posted over here, and I know this isn't exactly what this forum is for but I thought it might be the best place to post this.  My best friend recently found out that she is expecting after a long period of trying.  I am so thrilled for her and have ideas for little things to do to make her pregnancy special and fun.

I am close with her parents as well, and this is their first grandchild.  They are over the moon with excitement.  I wanted to get them something small as a "congratulations to the grandparents" gift.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It doesn't have to be anything huge, just something little and cute to let them know that I am excited for them too.

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gift for the grandparents?

• Options
    How about a grandparents picture frame? Or even just flowers or a plant. That's very sweet of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

onesies that say "I love grandpa" or "If mommy says no, ask grandma" along with a few bibs. rather inexpensive, but if they live close by, they'll be babysitting and will need changes of clothing for their place too!

PS. someone did this to my mom, and she cried for days! it was excellent!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"