Alabama Babies

Ladies it has been slow in here this week

It's Friday!!! 

What's everyone's plans for this weekend?

Tonight we are going out for Mexican food...like real Mexican not Taco Bell.  I haven't had real Mexican since early January.  Wes is working tomorrow so I am going to hang out at my parents house for a little while.  Sunday is church and then I am hoping I can talk him into an afternoon matinee.  

Re: Ladies it has been slow in here this week

• We don't have many plans...there is too much to do to get ready for the baby and get ready to move soon after the baby!  Today after work we are going to the store, out to eat tonight, then DH has to work tomorrow and Sunday.

That means I have plenty of time to watch my 3-disc Twilight and pack some stuff up! :)

• Nothing big for us....

Tonight I'm cleaning the house and doing laundry-fun fun! Tomorrow Nate has two baseball games scheduled if the rain holds out and Sunday I'm headed to have lunch and coffee with my two best friends :o)

• Loading the player...
  • My dad and stepmom are coming by tonight to pick up the car they are buying from us.  My mom and stepdad are supposed to come from Birmingham to visit tomorrow, but I'm hoping they change their mind because of the weather.  Sunday is church and cleaning day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• DH is going to the beach for a bachelor party this weekend so I'm going to twiddle my thumbs at home and pray the baby doesn't decide to come early. Ha ha.

I think I'm going to catch up on my thank you notes, finish packing the hospital bag and paint some runners for my etsy site. Fun, fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Tonight:  SLEEP

Tomorrow:  Our rescue group is hosting Easter Bunny pictures then DH and I are driving a Great Dane from the shelter to a rescue group in Atlanta.

Sunday:  Shelter Board of Directors meeting that will likely last all afternoon.  We've also got to work on Ralphie's training - he's taking the CGC (Canine Good Citizen certification test) on Monday!

A typical dog filled weekend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight - Monica and I and a few of her friends are going to a play and dinner!  yay!!!

the rest of hte weekend, I'm just going to hang out and clean my house for the cleaning lady (LMAO)

I might make some baby food though this weekend for Avery starting solids soon. 

• Tonight we are going to continue our "tv stand/console" search, go to dinner, Brad will watch the basketball while I get stuff ready for rummage sale.

Tomorrow I am running errands, making a dinner for my friend who just had a baby (and has a 3 y/o) while Brad is at football practice and after that we will continue on the "tv stand/console" search (I'm so picky!!!) and I'll finish up the rummage sale stuff.  Nothing exciting for the evening, maybe rent a movie.

Sunday is church, drop off rummage stuff, I may clean and Brad will have football practice again.

We are cramming it all in but should be good.

• Hello ladies! This weekend, I am going to yoga tonight because DH doesn't get off work till 7:00. I have to work from 7:30-10:30 tomorrow (boo, but it is only every 6 weeks or so), but after that is my next acupuncture appointment, which is guaranteed to help me relax! The rest of the weekend, I am going to clean the house, wash the pugs, and relax.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nothing much here..DH has to work so Robinson and I will be visiting my parents and I plan on doing a little shopping- 

Tonight- highlights and a cut for the hair by the fabulous Chuck!  It was some much needed mommy time!

• I am supposed to have 2 sessions out at the gardens tomorrow morning but the weather is not on my side! ?We're postponing until tomorrow afternooon and I'm doing a shoot for a children's clothing catalog tomorrow as well.

Sunday Hannah and I are going to Playhouse Disney with Alisha and Ava! ?:)?

• We don't have too much planned.  Just the usual of cleaning the house and running errands.

Saturday - I need to go to Gymboree and try and find a shirt for Easter for Jude.  I am also hoping to finish painting our bedroom that I started painting 2 weeks ago! 

Sunday - church and then just relaxing and cleaning the house.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"