TTC after 35

Weekend Plans?

Hey ladies!

What's up for the weekend? We are going out to the mountains to a birthday party and a little romantic getaway. Wink

You all?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• I wish we had something so nice planned! We have my stepdaughters this weekend, so we are going to see Monsters vs. Aliens tomorrow. Not sure what else we'll be up to. I plan on sleeping a lot. I start Spring Break after work tonight, so I am planning to hibernate over break!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tomorrow morning have to go to an event at my SS's school where I will have to spend several hours with DH's ex (DH won't let me out of it),

Tomorrow afternoon I have to go to a baby shower for one of DH's friends (not co-ed, he doesn't have to go but, again, won't let me out of it). Everyone who will be there knows we are trying (DH- big mouth), so I know there will be an interrogation and possibly tears.

I'm not sure I have ever looked forward to a Saturday less.

• Loading the player...
  • imagelebraly:

I'm not sure I have ever looked forward to a Saturday less.

Ah lebraly, shiit balls. That's not a great way to have to spend the day.

• Oh Lebraly, that sounds awful.  Hang in there.  Maybe you can start drinking early in the morning.  Smile

We are babysitting for DH's nephews tonight.  Oh, I guess they are my nephews now too.  I am an only child so that is weird for me to write.  Otherwise, I am working.  I am very busy with work this weekend.  Yay!  Since I am all commission, it is great to be busy!!!  We may try to see a movie on Saturday night. 

• imageCathyMD:

Hey ladies!

What's up for the weekend? We are going out to the mountains to a birthday party and a little romantic getaway. Wink

You all?

Have fun!  Hopefully, you are O'ing!

• imagehollymichael:
    imageCathyMD:

Hey ladies!

You all?

Holly I keep meaning to say I really like that pic in your siggy line. I hope I am o'ing too. One of my friends over on GP calls my chart "zig zag" with the temps. Who know!? 

• imageCathyMD:
    imagehollymichael:
    imageCathyMD:

Hey ladies!

You all?

Holly I keep meaning to say I really like that pic in your siggy line. I hope I am o'ing too. One of my friends over on GP calls my chart "zig zag" with the temps. Who know!? 

Thanks! Wedding photo from PR.  "Zig zag" is a very good description of your chart.

• This week was pretty brutal (short version: On Tuesday, I saw a 7-year-old boy get hit by a car. He's in critical condition. On Wednesday, my mom told me her doctor thinks she has lupus).  So this weekend, I only want RnR.

Luckily, it's going to rain all weekend, and I think I'll be o'ing ! I'm late, I think because of the stress, but the pre-O "signs" are there now.

Lebrally, all I can say is UGH! Good luck getting through that.  

• imagejoyfulnature:

This week was pretty brutal (short version: On Tuesday, I saw a 7-year-old boy get hit by a car. He's in critical condition. On Wednesday, my mom told me her doctor thinks she has lupus).  So this weekend, I only want RnR.

Oh joy so sorry to hear about your week. Hugs to you. I hope you'll be o'ing too!

• imagejoyfulnature:

This week was pretty brutal (short version: On Tuesday, I saw a 7-year-old boy get hit by a car. He's in critical condition. On Wednesday, my mom told me her doctor thinks she has lupus).  So this weekend, I only want RnR.

Oh my gosh, that is awful. You deserve a restful and relaxing weekend. Treat yourself well.

• Thanks, Cathy and Lebraly.

I intend to be kind to me! 

I just talked to my mom, and she's handling things well, which is good and makes me feel better, on that front.  I'm praying that the little guy who was hit gets better.

• I'm spending the weekend with 200 little girls, judging a gymnastics meet!

Lebraly - Take care and vent away right here . . .

• This weekend I want/plan on doing stupid chores that I've been avoiding all winter, but I'm just basically kidding myself.  I probably won't do any of it.  
  • Cathy ? have a great time! Lizzy Enjoy hibernation ? I need that from time to time myself.  Oh I want to see Monsters v. Alien's in 3D. I'm a kid at heart Lebraly ? What a bummer. You have my permission to come down with some mystery illness that miraculously goes away whenever that baby shower ends. :: Hugs :: Holly ? good luck on your sales Joyful ? OMG! What a friggin week. I can?t imagine seeing that and I?m sorry to hear about your mom.   Good luck with your O and I hope this is your cycle! GymDog ? Give em all a 6. That?s the highest right?  I so don?t know what I?m talking about. Stacia ? Enjoy procrastinating J  As for me. Tonight I?m going to watch some of the NCAA tournament with my DH and some friends, tomorrow we are going to start looking at some new cars for me, and Sunday is movies brunch and a movie with the ladies, we are going to see Duplicity. Oh and I?ll fit in some grocery shopping, laundry and what ever else needs to be done. Have a great weekend ladies
  • TGIF...Dh and I are going out to eat tonight. I am having breakfast with a good friend tomorrow morning. The rest of the weekend NO plans..Oh yeah and Pitt plays tomorrow night in the tournament. Go Pitt!

• to the ladies who had a bad week or will be having not so great weekend. hugs to you and vent away on here if you like.

my work week has not been so great. but tomorrow dh and i are taking a mini romantic weekend to yosemite.  the weather has been great here in california. and its supposed to be like 70 in yosemite. soo looking forward to it.

have a great weekend ladies.

• to the ladies who had a bad week or will be having not so great weekend. hugs to you and vent away on here if you like.

my work week has not been so great. but tomorrow dh and i are taking a mini romantic weekend to yosemite.  the weather has been great here in california. and its supposed to be like 70 in yosemite. soo looking forward to it.

i

i
  • sorry ladies. my computer went all funky for a minute.
  • So sorry to the ladies that had bad weeks are anticipating bad weekends. I am sending hugs your way! I am relaxing and taking advantage of possible O tomorrow.?
  • Lizzy...we may go see monsters & Aliens too! (no kids...just 2 big kids who call themselves adults sometimes)

Mexine...Duplicity was actually pretty good...

My weekend will also be spent avoiding Target to buy sticks to pee on...I swear I will hold out to my Beta (hopefully)

Hope everyone enjoys their weekends...especially those who have had crappy weeks!!

And sending all the baby dust in the world to our O'ers this weekend...go get it on!!!  

Big Smile

• I'm running an 8K this weekend, which should be hilarious because I haven't run consistently in over 3 years.

It's an O weekend for us too. 

I'm going to catch up on all of the Real Housewives of NYC I've DVR'ed too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"