TTC after 35

NTTCR - SPF daily moisturizer?

Off topic, I know, but I'm looking for a good daily face cream w/SPF 15 or higher. ?I have a fair complexion and the brand I was using isn't stopping the freckles. ?Any recommendations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NTTCR - SPF daily moisturizer?

• I love philosophy products. I use hope in a tube spf 15...Do you have a Sephora near you?
  • I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with Helioplex with a high SPF. It's not strictly a moisturizer, but it's what my dermatologist recommended and I really like it. It doesn't make my skin greasy and I think it's very effective. A couple years ago I had laser treatments (fotofacials) to remove sunspots (aka freckles) and this sunscreen really helps keep my skin from getting new sun damage.
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Loading the player...
  • Neutrogena also has a great daily moisturizer with an SPF of 30. It's not to greasy and the sunblock in it works really well.
  • I have been using Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer with SPF15.  They also have it in SPF30.
  • I use Olay Complete with spf 15.

Also, I noticed in your signature all you have been through.  I am very sorry.  You sure have had it rough.

• I've been using Aveno positively radiant.

But now I want to try the Neutrogena products!

• i use oil of olay anti aging anti blemish. because sadly even at 36 i still have blemishes thanks to PCOS
  • I alternate between Jergens self tanner with SPF and i.dentity face cream with SPF. I have used philosophy in the past and will probably go back when I get KU since the others have stuff not for pregnancy.
  • Kiehls - the moisturizer with SPF 15 (I think).  Been using it for years and love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"