Pregnant after 35

trixiebelden

thanks for the advice you gave me this week on PPD, I sleep a little better at night now(not a whole lot...trips to the bathroom ugh)I have some sanity.

btw your boys are absolutely gorgeous!

Re: trixiebelden

• I am so happy to hear that.  It's a horrible thing to have to go through and you feel so alone.  I am so happy that you are getting a little more sleep.

Thanks for the compliment!  I think they are pretty cute too.  Don't let the angelic look on the older one fool you.  He is trying very hard to exert his authority these days.

• **Just thread-jacking!::: Tri
  • Loading the player...
  • :::Thread Jacking!:::

Trixie-

How long have you lived in Hermosa? I used to live in Redondo Beach. I am jonesin' for a Pedone's Pizza! Smile

• oh I know all to well what they're like when they think as my 7y/o says "you're not the boss of me", she comes says/does the craziest things sometimes, I ask my mom all the time, " Did I act like this when I was 7?" and she just says the best is yet to come...!

Did your youngest 1 natural or csection? 

• imageedbetsy1:

oh I know all to well what they're like when they think as my 7y/o says "you're not the boss of me", she comes says/does the craziest things sometimes, I ask my mom all the time, " Did I act like this when I was 7?" and she just says the best is yet to come...!

Did your youngest 1 natural or csection? 

I think  a parent's best revenge is seeing their adult children deal with naughty behavior.  My first born will be blessed with a baby who refuses to sleep as payback for him not STTN until he was 9 months old. :)

Both were c-section.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"