Secondary IF
Options

~*~~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~*~

Good Morning Ladies,

It's been another fabulous week for BFP's!!  A huge congrats to Firsttogo, Axr8111 and NewportRI2005 on their little Peanuts.  Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of you!   Please let me know what your EDD's are.

Goold luck and baby dust to everyone - whether starting a new cycle, in the 2ww, or doing treatments.

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updates here.  Please let me know if you want to be added or removed.

Jenelle05

lovesnack

SweetieP

Mrsnemitz

Shaunie

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

DSU98

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

CHI-06

Christakim

CMM05

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Calips

Mrs Teejer

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Ladavis

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Firsttogo

NewportRI2005

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4

Francisca  IT'S TWINS!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17

Shawmich

Mr&MrsS

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626

QOTD - Let's say you had $1000 in your pocket that you had to spend on yourself.   What would you spend it on?

Have a wonderful weekend ladies and a productive  and positive week to come! 

Re: ~*~~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~*~

• Options

My update - I am so sad.  It's 4:40am and I can't sleep.  I have my beta draw this morning.  Wish me luck.

QOTD - Let's say you had $1000 in your pocket that you had to spend on yourself.   What would you spend it on?

I am feeling just frazzled enough that I could blow all $1000 at the spaEmbarrassed  Massages, mani's, pedis, facials, mud wrap thingies..... all sound so good rght now!

• Options

My update: I've been on prometrium 2x/day since last Thursday. My beta is monday, but I'm going to start testing tomorrow. ::fingers crossed::

I'd get a new flash for my camera, a massage, mani/pedi, and some new clothes. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

well lets see i am not on the list yet but here is an update on me I start taking clomid on monday and have an HSG the same day. I am hoping this cycle gives me a BFP.

QOTD-Let's sya you had $1000 in your pocket that you had to spend on yourself. What would you spend it on?

I would buys some clothes , go to the spa for the day, a new computer.

• Options

Update on me: I had my first and second betas this week, and all looks great! My first US is a week from Yesterday.

I would go with Josi to the spa. A massage sounds divine right about now! 

• Options

Update: I am 14dpiui and BFN...just waiting for AF now. We have our consult with our new RE on the 8th, so we have to take a month off. To make the break bearable we planned a trip to Palm Springs and Disneyland...It's nice to have something to look forward to!

If I had $1000 to spend on my self I would buy a new wardrobe :)  

• Options

I am still in my waiting period after my D&C.  I go today for my follow-up appt.

QOTD:  I would take my husband and we would enjoy a nice night out, maybe go to the spa and out to dinner to be able to relax!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks for the congrats! I have my first OB appointment Monday! I am being seen early becasue of my history of EP and m/c. I am so used to being spoiled by my RE (but we didn't go back to him becasue he's in Boston - we moved to RI last year) and I'm dying to know if they'll do an u/s on Monday! I may ask for a repeat beta and ask them to quantify my last positive/negitive blood draw from my pcp for comparisson.

$1000....dedfinitely meet Josi at the spa.... and some spring clothes and shoes! 

• Options

GOOD LUCK JOSI!!!  Keeping you in my thoughts today while you get your beta.... I really hope this is the one for you!

Update on me: Got AF yesterday.  Which as always, suuucks big time.  But, I'm confident that I'll be pregnant sooner or later so I'll remain patient.

If I had $1,000 bucks I would buy a nice spring/summer wardrobe, shoes, go to the spa, mani/pedi, message, etc..

• Options

I am doing well. I go next week for my NT scan, which has been worrying me - for no good reason.  Stick out tongue  I tell myself  I will feel a lot better after that becuase I will be 12+ weeks and have a clean scan.

$1000?  I think I would do some serious shopping - clothes, books, purses, shoes - and save a little bit for a facial and maybe get a massage.  I might need more like $5000.  Big Smile

• Options

Good luck today Josi!

I am now 3dp5dt (FET) and busy overanalyzing every twinge in my body...anxiously awaiting my beta a week from today.

QOTD:  I would have to agree...I would totally go on a shopping spree buying new clothes and shoes.  Adding a massage in sounds GREAT though too! 

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options

TGIF!!!

Good luck Josi!

Congrats to all the BFP's! How exciting. Gives me great hope!

As for me: i am waiting for AF to end to start the next cycle. I am also thinking of making an appt. with Gyno to see if i should be alarmed, but i'm sure he will just tell me everything is fine since it has not been a year yet. LOL

If i had $1000: i too would head to the spa, maybe get my hair professionally colored for once! and DEFINITELY new clothes. It has been so long since i spent money on myself, i could just go crazy!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Options

Congrats to all the recent BFP's!  I sure hope its that time of year for everyone.

I am on CD7 and have been taking BCP since my DH will be OOT when I Ov.  I could have froze sperm, but I didn't really want to do that for only a day or two, so my RE said I could take BCP to postpone my O date.  I go today to the RE for a f/u U/S and then I get to start Clomid and do IUI this month.  I am so excited.  Hopefully this is "the month".

If I had $1000...I would go to the spa a few times and save the rest for a new wardrobe after baby #2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

My m/s went away again... it comes and goes.  No other cupcake update but I imagine they are doing fine Smile

QOTW: I would go to a spa for the weekend and just enjoy some peace and quiet!!!!!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Sigh...I shouldn't have tested today but I did.  BFN. :(  As much as I try not to get my hopes up I did.  :(  I think I'm about 11/12 dpo..but I'm not sure.  We didn't do a medicated cycle this month and I didn't use my cbefm.  I know - so wild of me, eh?  I guess I hoped that with my HSG and clear tubes that God would just bless us without all the hula-baloo that we normally go through.

I'll probably test again on Sunday...which is also my birthday.  It'll either make for a great day or one depressing weekend. :(

I don't know what I'd spend $1000.  Maybe a trip? Or pay off some of the IF bills.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

A big Congrats! to all the BFP! And ((big hugs)) to everyone who's feeling down today, I'm joining you :(

I'm nearing the end of my 2WW and my temps are way down :( I'm pretty sure this isn't my cycle either. :(   I got my progesterone results back and I did ovulate, which is good, but now I'm planning my next step of action for further testing. I was lying awake this morning for over an hour trying to figure out what to do, and I think I have a good plan now.....

QOTD: Being how I can be somewhat of a penny pincher, I would probably use it for fertility testing/treatments, lol. If I had to spend it on something fun, maybe new clothes (always a winner there!) or a new really good camera. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend, good luck to Josi and SweetieP :)   (hugs)

• Options

Well, I posted my update in a separate post yesterday but everything looks great, measuring right on schedule and no more progesterone suppositories! YAY. NT exam set for the 9th.

QOTD: Hmm..either save it for a shopping spree for after I lost all the weight or leave DH with Benjamin and go away somewhere for a weekend and have some "me" time (i.e. - sleep).

• Options

Update: Just trying to keep my head above the fatigue- there is so much to do at work (end of the quarter) and all I want to do is sleep! Still waiting for my first u/s next Wed!

QOTD: First, I'd go get a massage, manicure, pedicure, hair cut and color. Then, I'd go buy myself a few new outfits. Then I'd treat myself to a really great dinner somewhere I've never been able to afford to go to! With whatever was left, I'd see how many days I could afford to go down to Florida and just sit on the beach, all by myself. Wait, maybe that would be the FIRST thing I would do- screw clothes and a good dinner. I'm still getting the massage though.

• Options

had my first ultrasound this week - yay heartbeat!  already anxious for my NT scan 4/21

QOTD: BBQ grill to surprise my husband - he's been putting up with some moods from me the last couple of weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"