Baby Showers

What are you wearing to your shower?

My shower will be on a Friday evening, co-ed, and with "adult" beverages for everyone except me and my pregnant aunt.  It's in California mid-April.  I'm thinking nice dark jeans with a nice top/blouse and some cute flats or sandals.  What are you ladies wearing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are you wearing to your shower?

• My shower is going to be at the end of July so I'll probably wear a maxi dress or something similar. Dark jeans and a nice top sound great, especially since it's co-ed and at night.
  • I am planning to wear a blue sun dress because I wanted to dress the color of the babies gender for the shower. I know I am silly lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • that's basically what i wore.  i seriously recommend pants!  being huge and trying to deal w/ big boxes leads to not being very lady-like!! 
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I have a dress that I am going to wear but its long enough that nothing will show while sitting
  • Mine will be the end of April, lunchtime on a Saturday, and i'm wearing this long, flowery summer-dress i bought at Target a few weeks ago.  This will be for my "friends" shower and all my girlfriends get pretty dressy for occasions like this.  For my family showers, i'll probably wear jeans or capris and a dressy top.   

For a co-ed, evening shower, i think your outfit sounds perfect!!

• just what ever is comfortable.... my shower is april 11th
  • I would like to wear yellow or green since I am not finding out the sex - but in all honesty  whatever looks nice at that point.  One shower is for family and the other is for NYC friends.  Hopefully dresses. 
  • mine is april 18th and I think i'm going with a sheer top in a rosy color (motherhood) with a pink cami and maybe black pants? or olive capris? or maybe my khakis. it depends on the weather, and of course, what happens to be clean and look good!
  • Mine is Sunday. i am wearing brown pants, a pink tank and a 3/4 slv open cardigan, it has marled colors like pinks, browns, blues & purples. Comfy, stylish...easy!  However i never found shoes to fit my swollen feet, so thinking flip flops..oh well.
  • I got this shirt at Motherhood Maternity and wore it with a white cami underneath and black capris and cute black flip flops. It was such a hit! I LOVED it and got so many compliments on it. I've also been able to wear it a couple of  other times also.

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?ViewSource=&Product_Id=996600002&category_Name=Short+Sleeve&Category_Id=0002&MasterCategory_Id=MC1

• My shower will be August 1st.  However, I've already ordered my dress.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"