Alabama Babies
Options

Gymboree is the devil!! and PSA

Seriously, I can never get out of there w/o spending a minimum of $100...if not more.  OMG, the cuteness!  Caroline is sooooo set for summer clothes and some new shoes for the shoe-queen, of course!

And the PSA, it's the return of gymbucks!!  So of course, I was compelled to spend $100 to get my $50 in bucks.

Re: Gymboree is the devil!! and PSA

• Options
    I so know what you mean! It is SUPER easy to spend money in there!! I'm not even allowed to walk by there since my husband was laid off two weeks ago. It always sucks me in when I see it! And, it's funny you have a shoe queen...I do too! Everyone always comments on how many shoes she has. I just love them!!
  • Options

ugh, I love Gymboree too! ?They always have such cute things!!! ?And gymbucks... *sigh*

Since I got laid off from my job I've been trying so hard to behave myself until I get a good photography base coming in. ?Anyone want to book a session? ?lol!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Throw me in the boat as well!! I love me some Gymboree! I always argue with my self. To buy or not to buy!! I look online more than in the store though. It's like it's calling my name!! LOL!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I LOVE Gymboree!  I think they are one of the only ones (well maybe besides Gap) that have really cute boy clothes.  Everytime I go in they usually have a sale going on and I usually always have a coupon so I ended up not spending that much. 

I need to get a shirt for Jude for Easter - so I was planning on going this weekend.  Do they have any sales going on now?

• Options

loooooove gymboree...i'm with Allison in that they have the cutest boys clothes (I even think Jude and Robinson have the same romper- the navy one with the wolves...love it)!!

I haven't been in a long time, though, b/c I always spend way too much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"