Secondary IF
Options

Pretty sure I am getting AF, so bummed

I am 12dpo and starting to spot brown. I usually get AF around 12 or 13 dpo. I am so sad. I really thought this was the month. Fertility friend showed a really clear ovulation date and we did the deed everyday day around and on that date.  I know something else has to be going on. Good thing I have my appointment with the OB on the 6th. But very depressed too because I am supposed to start nursing clinicals in Jan. and now if I get pregnant I won't be able to start until Sept. of 2010. I thought I would be pregnant a few months ago. Anyway, still going to try because getting pregnant is more important to me than school right now. I guess I didn't drink enough of the water around this board. Boo.

Re: Pretty sure I am getting AF, so bummed

• Options

Don't get bummed too quickly... she isn't here "yet" right?

Don't worry about the water... I've been trying to drink it too and AF came full force this morning. 

Hang in there!  Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon!!!  Very very soon!

• Options
    Hang in there.  Trust me I can understand how long the road can be.  We have been trying for 21 months and just finished up with a blighted ovum and have to take three more months off before we can try again.  I wish you luck and hopefully your time will be soon.
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh bummer, as I said earlier on this board, it doesn't get easier going through all of this but once you get the BFP it becomes suddenly a lot better.

I really think you need to speak w/your OB and get some blood levels this next cycle.  I too suspect your hormones might be off.  Hang in there!  I really do believe the Lord always has better timing than we do Wink

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"