Orange County Babies
Options

summer activities ?

okay, i work full time but am a teacher and will be home with DJ for a couple of months.  i plan on doing the park, library, walks, etc but am looking for other ideas as well.

i know what i can do with him now but i have no idea what is in store once he is 1 yr old.  

thoughts???

also...  we may be getting an aquarium pass and/or disney pass as well

Re: summer activities ?

• Options
    The beach!  Just use sunscreen.  Maybe join a Mommy&Me exercise program like Stroller Strides?
  • Options

I'll probably be doing all that same stuff...walks, parks, library, etc.  I've been thinking about an Aquarium pass as well!  I'm not sure about what city you live in, but I know where I am (Huntington Beach) the city offers all kinds of programs (and yes, they do charge for them) for kids, including infants and toddlers.  They have a Explorer class for 1-2 year olds where they go to the Shipley Nature Center and look at bugs and animals, etc.  They also have swim classes at the city pool too.  I'm also lucky in that we live right by the beach, so I have a feeling we'll be there a lot!  We don't have air conditioning in our house, so we'll be spending A LOT of time outside of itSmile  I'm also going to start gathering ideas on little "art projects" that we could do together.  I know at DS's daycare, the older babies did whipped cream art with whipped cream tinted with food coloring and they smeared it on paper.  Little stuff like that...I'm curious to see the responses! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I really want to take Kaden to Soak City, they have a little kiddy play area and a lazy river!!

You could also go to the zoo. Oh and the Discovery Since Center in Santa Ana, I love that place.

https://www.discoverycube.org/

• Options
    My BF took mommy & me swimming lessons with both of her kids, that might be fun.
  • Options
    Also La Habra Childrens Museum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"