Babies: 0 - 3 Months

way to tell where carter's clothes came from?

We were given a set of 5 Carter's onesies.  They're too small for DS, so I'd love to exchange them...problem is, I have no idea where they came from.  Is there any way to tell?  I can't really call the person who gave them to us...and ideally I'd like to replace them with the same onesies, just in a bigger size.  I'm going to do some online searching, but didn't know if there was an easier way (like different tags for different stores, etc.).  Thanks!

Re: way to tell where carter's clothes came from?

• I'm pretty sure that Just One Year by Carter's comes from Target.
  • Sweet Child o' Mine is Walmart
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • call me bad, but we had the same problem, and took everything back to bru and let them sort it out. I was too tired to figure it out and in fact, the bru had no problem. If they didn't carry it, then we ended up doing the same thing and took it to target.

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • I'm pretty sure Child of Mine by Carter's is from Wal-mart. Otherwise u just have to go to all the diff stores that sell carter's and see if the barcode scans for that store & see if they will return/exchange it. A pain I know!
  • Child O Mine is Walmart

Just One Year is Target

if you have a Carter's store or outlet near you, they will look it up and take everything back that rings up in their register.   I took a Child O Mine to the Carters store and they said "This isn't ours" but she tried anyways, so they gave me the refund.

• These just say plain ol' Carters on them.  Now that you mention it, I'm thinking that they may be from the outlet though (there's one near where the gift-giver lives).  Guess I'll make the trek across town to see if they'll take them.  Thank ya'll for your help!
  • same thing happened to me and BRU wouldn't take it back--just for a larger size! ?so i took it to jc penney and they exchanged it without question...good luck with the carter's store, though--they should have good selection too for exchanges!
  • I've discovered that the actual Carter's store is amazing at returns/exchanges.  They also back up their clothing 100%...like if you are not satisfied with the clothing even after you've washed or used them they'll give you a refund....within reason tho, not whole wardrobes!  Although, I did send back some of my DD's because it was part of the tagless label recall and sure enough they sent me back a check for full price of all of the items.  I was very impressed and so happy that a company would do this...therefore I marched right into the carter's store w/ the moolah and bough all new clothes.  It was only fair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"