Alabama Babies

NBR:Grey's Tonight (not a spoiler)

Since things are kind of slow out there, thought I'd find out if any of my AL ladies are Grey's Anatomy fans....if so, do y'all think that Izzy is going to be gone for good? I have heard different rumors back and forth; first, she is going to be written out, second, she won't and will pull through.... I'm not sure what to think.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR:Grey's Tonight (not a spoiler)

• I'm not sure if she is leaving the show or not.  I read the rumors that she was, but wasn't sure if that was just part of the hype back when she said they didn't give her a script that was "Oscar-worthy" (or whichever award she said that about).

I don't think they will let Derek lose another patient so soon.  I think doing her surgery and saving her life will be what gets him back in the OR.  But, you know how these writers can get crazy sometimes, so there is no telling!

• I get together with about 8 other friends and we take turns hosting "Grey's Night".  We cook and drink wine!

Rummor is that Izzy and George are leaving.  I wish it would happen soon because Izzy is getting on my nerves.     

• Loading the player...
  • imagecrollin:

I get together with about 8 other friends and we take turns hosting "Grey's Night".? We cook and drink?wine!

Rummor is that Izzy and George?are leaving.??I wish it would happen soon because Izzy?is getting on my?nerves.?????

Izzy drives me nuts too! But I would miss George; his character had some of the best storylines of the series. I bawled like a newborn when his dad passed.?

• imagehamillm:

I don't think they will let Derek lose another patient so soon.  I think doing her surgery and saving her life will be what gets him back in the OR.  But, you know how these writers can get crazy sometimes, so there is no telling!

I agree I don't think they will let him lose a patient so soon. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I didn't get to watch it last night, so I will have to catch up this weekend.  I just wanted to comment on George leaving.  I think he really is gone after this season, if you will notice, he hasn't been a part of any major storyline lately.  Izzy, I'm still not so sure about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"