Maryland Babies
Options

A favor for my 6th Grade Green Students

I have a big favor to ask - I hope I don't offend anyone - - I never do this sort of thing but our 6th grade students have worked so hard and I would love for them to be rewarded!
Students at my school are participating in the Lexus Eco Challenge regarding the need to decrease the use of plastic bags and using reusable bags.  They have won about 5000 dollars so far and the science teacher has won about 2000 dollars for use in her classroom which is just amazing for her and the kids.  The students and teacher are working on the last part of the Eco Challenge which entails creating a blog that is updated daily with videos and journal like entries.  In order to win the grand prize of about FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS the students must get more than 2000 signatures and hits to their site.  Will you please visit their blog at https://bagwithcare.blogspot.com/ and sign their petition.  You will see that they only have about 580 `signatures so they need A LOT of Help!  In addition to getting hits, the kids need a wide variety of locations in which their blog is accessed.  Please PLEASE, visit their blog and sign their petition.  If at all possible, please email this to your friends and family.  THANK YOU for your HELP!  I greatly APPRECIATE IT!!

Re: A favor for my 6th Grade Green Students

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"