Alabama Babies

Good morning!

I am finally back from my sales trip in Baton Rouge, and it is terrible weather in Mobile today! I am also bummed out because I am starting to think this cycle is going to be anovulatory, which SUCKS. I don't even want to look at my chart right now!

Well, how is everyone? I was having Bump withdrawals while on the road! Hope all of you ladies have a wonderful day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good morning!

• I just weathered that tornado that came to wake me up this morning! Yuck! DH was racing to work to beat it before it hit...did ya'll get it pretty bad over there?  Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!  This weather is no fun... I have three very unhappy dogs at home because of it!  Have a good day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, my two pugs are miserable too.....they gave me this pitiful look when i opened the door to let them out!

It has stopped raining here, but it rained hard and thundered like crazy all night. Baton Rouge was actually really sunny and nice while I was there, but that was the last of the sun I have seen since!

Well, back to stalking my own chart and pleading with my ovaries to just let one egg out already! LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"