Secondary IF

Phantom pregnancy sx...

Oh I sooo hate this! In January, I was 100% sure I was preg. BFN. February felt normal. Starting today, I feel 110% pregnant. Extremely bloated, bilateral mild-moderate ovarian "aches & pains" (normally very very painful left ovary only when not TTC), waaay increased appetite, very tired, etc. I can't tell you how sad I'll be when I get my next BFN. I know it's ridiculous but I'm just not looking forward to POAS this month. I wanted to have a baby in 2009 but that reality is fading. Wish DH was more on-board with the whole, "Hurry up and get preggo since my clock is ticking EVER-SO-LOUDLY"!!! lol.

Oh... oh! To make matters worse, I was all excited about finally having crosshairs on my chart, and they were gone the very next day. Ughhhhhhhhh. (See chart here.)

Did I not O? Are other people's temps as screwy as mine? Tell me I'm not a freak. Someone else mentioned that I need to start temping at exactly the same time each day. I have to improve that for sure.

Re: Phantom pregnancy sx...

• Well, there are a few thoughts here:

For one, your siggy has a BF badge. Even if you are not EBFing, some could be messing with Oing. Also, Temping at the EXACT same time is important.

I also had to let go of putting time limits on when to have a baby. When we started trying, I wanted a spring baby in 2007. We tried and tried, and as my "spring EDDs" slipped away, I freaked out! Ironically we did get our spring baby, but it took me an extra year, and he was pretty early!  In the end though, you will have another baby. It WILL happen, but it is hard to know when. Putting those limits even in your mind, will make you nuts!

I am not sure how this helps, if at all. Good luck, and hang in there! 

• I'm sorry that your body is screwing with your mind! That's SO hard! I agree with FTG. Perhaps BFing may be affecting the "strength" of your O? Also, temping at the same time is soooo important.

BTW: Are you a nurse? You speak nurse-ease! LOL. Sx... bilateral... LOL. Wink

• Loading the player...
  • I am the QUEEN of phantom symptoms.  In fact the month I got pregnant I was feeling and suspecting a lot less symptoms than I normally do Stick out tongue

I agree w/the others.  Perhaps your difficulties are linked to odd prolactin levels.  I think if you haven't already you need to meet w/your OB and maybe get a blood draw.  GL and hang in there!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"