Orange County Babies
Options

Shower dress!

Argh! I can't find a flippin' dress! I need one dress for 3 occasions! Family shower, friend shower & DH graduation. Where did you get yours & what does it look like?

Re: Shower dress!

• Options
    My shower was a year ago (crazy!) but I got it at Pea in the Pod in South Coast Plaza.....they have a ton.  Good luck!
  • Options

I found one that I liked at Motherhood, its a short, shear, black dress with a slip that is beaded at the top and the outer layer has lace sleeves (it has been the only thing I have like from that store) and another one at gap maternity, you can look at their stuff online.

Good Luck!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i found a couple inexpensive ones at motherhood. ?they were both cotton summer dresses and were so comfortable.
  • Options

Ditto Motherhood! They have some really cute dresses!

https://www.motherhood.com/maternity/dresses.asp

• Options

I had three dresses to use for stuff like that.  One was from Mimi, one from Motherhood, one from the Gap.  At South Coast Plaza, Mimi and Motherhood are in the same store, so that's really convenient. 

I know Ann Taylor Loft and Nordstrom also have some really cute maternity things online.  GL!

• Options
    Try Nordstrom online. ?I ordered a few (same cost to ship) and then took back the ones I didnt end up wearing.
  • Options
    Maybe a cute top and slacks...check the babystyle closeout at Fashion Island. They just got in their final shipment today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"