Georgia Babies
Options

Rough night

Around midnight, Abigail woke up screaming. As soon as we picked her up, she was happy again, but then when we try to lay her back down, she'd be screaming again. It was so out of character for her! There's no sign of sickness, no fever or anything. Just a slight runny nose she's had for a week, but its clear. She finally went back to sleep (in our bed) at 2 then woke up for the day a 630. She's her happy normal self today!
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Rough night

• Options
     From my experience they want to be next to you and separation anxiety at its best! 
  • Options
    could be teething too...since her nose running is clear. Hope tonight is better!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That was us last night. Colin ended up in my bed, it was definitely teething. Poor baby has had rough day today.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same here.  I think it's a combo of teething and a growth spurt.  Tess fussed off an on from 12:30- almost 3 a.m. and then I could tell she was hungry.  I finally gave her a bottle around 3:00 and she slept til 6:00, ate again and then slept til 9:30.  I'm exhausted today!!
  • Options

Miss Abigail looks too cute in your siggy!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"