Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

DH felt the pressure

Last night that is.  I told him I wanted/needed some lovin' as I think I'm getting ready to O.  He was feeling the pressure and couldn't finish.  I felt so bad for him.  Now I know not to tell him when it's so close to O, I'll just have to seduce him!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DH felt the pressure

• Options
    Awe, poor guy!  Yes, just jump on him without giving the O deets...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    poor DH, we have been there
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate it when that happens (for more reasons than 1!).  
    imageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ooh no... yeah don't tell him! poor thing! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That happened to my DH for the first time yesterday morning...I hear ya, I felt awful!  He asked me if it was O time and I didn't want to lie (even though I didn't want him to feel pressured either).  Now for his sake, I wish I would have fibbed.  Reassure him that he's not alone!
  • Options
    We've been there too.  They definitely can't handle the pressure.  Kind of sucks because I know I have a lot harder time with the knowing too.  At least I can cheat w/ a little preseed.  Not only do you miss an opportunity when they can't perform, they really do feel pretty low when they can't.  Poor guy
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, we have been there more than once.  It sucks, cause you feel so bad for him, he feels terrible, but inside I am really upset that we missed an opportunity.  I know, I am a bad person Sad

• Options
    We came THIS close to being right there with ya last night. I swear, DH is a trooper. He got it done but let's just say it wasn't one of his best productions.
  • Options

imagepinkitty:
    Yeah, we have been there more than once.  It sucks, cause you feel so bad for him, he feels terrible, but inside I am really upset that we missed an opportunity.  I know, I am a bad person Sad

You're not alone....I was extremely bummed last night.  I tried to be all casual about it not being a big deal, but inside I just wanted to Crying.  I know it's not anything he can control, so this morning I do feel bad about feeling the way I did last night.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAdamsWife08:

imagepinkitty:

You're not alone....I was extremely bummed last night.  I tried to be all casual about it not being a big deal, but inside I just wanted to Crying.  I know it's not anything he can control, so this morning I do feel bad about feeling the way I did last night.

It's the worst when you have to act like it's no big deal, and make him feel ok, but inside you just want to scream!!!!!!!!

• Options
    yup DH and I have been having sex for about 7.5 years, and just since TTC we've had that problem THREE times...:(
  • Options

You definitely aren't alone.  We have been there at least once every month since TTC.  Never happened before.  I can't even seduce because he knows something is up.  I have to make him feel like sex is his idea then he's comfortable. 

Poor guys....like pp said, at least we can carry on even if we aren't 100% in the mood.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"