Trouble TTC
Options

Question about baby clothing/Carter's

OK, many of you likely know this, but I was pumped to see yesterday that our local Costco sells Carter's clothing at a pretty substantial discount from BRU, JCPenney, and the Carter's website itself. ?I bought the first outfits for our little girl, and spent less than $6 per outfit, and saw the same stuff for $12-15 on the other websites. ?I almost feel guilty registering for these items and asking our friends to pay more for it than I would spend on it in the store (how do you guys handle this situation, btw?)?On a related note, what other brands of clothing are considered high quality for babies/infants? ?I don't know much about this yet, and Carter's is the name that constantly comes up, but I'm sure a lot of companies are great. ?Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question about baby clothing/Carter's

• Options
    I didn't register for clothes because people will buy you what they want as far as clothes go. ?I really love Carter's, but I also love the brand Jumping Beans. ?I believe they are only sold at Kohl's. ?They are really high quality and everything is under $10. ?Most things are only $3-$4. ?HTH!
  • Options
    i agree i like jumpin beans, also i bought lots of clothes from old navy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"