South Florida Babies

Captain Zoom

Did any of you have this when you were little? My dad played mine for every birthday!! I'm going to get one for Zachary before his 1st birthday so I can continue the tradition with my family.

https://www.captainzoom.com/index.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

Re: Captain Zoom

• 28 people have viewed this post and NONE of you had a Captain Zoom record when you were little???? wow!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I did, and it scared the sh*t out of me.   I couldn't understand how that creepy guy knew my name and sung to me!   My sister has fond memories of it, but I hated that song.    She even still remembers the words-   sorry. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never heard of this..sorry Tongue Tied
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • LMAO. Never heard of this. I was more of Rainbow Bright kinda girl... ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry, havne't heard of it either.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Captain Zoom was my favorite! I didn't think he was creepy at all - I thought it was so cool that he knew my name and thought I was special because he was singing to me! LOL!!

I also know all of the words.

I just wrote a big blog post about it and how much I loved my Captain Zoom and how I'm going to buy one for Zachary!

If you haven't heard of it, listen to the sound samples on the website for the birthday song! 

The other songs (which I'm guessing are new) are pretty cheesy... lol. But I loved the birthday song when I was a kid!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"