Cincinnati Babies
Options

Ticketmaster vent

Why do they seriously have such ridiculously high fees?  Lawn seats for Coldplay are $35 each.  So, two tickets are $70... but with all the fees, it is $111!  $41 in fees for two tickets is just ridiculous.  Has anyone actually bought tickets at Riverbend?  Wondering how much they add on if you buy them there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ticketmaster vent

• Options
    Ugh...I know!  We bought tickets for something last year, and the ticket was only $20 but the fees were around $22...How in the heck can the fees be more than the ticket!!!   I'm curious to see if it's less to go and buy them directly cause it would be well worth it IMO!!   I tried buying them through a Kroger location once and it was the same fees as online!
  • Options

Chris bought these for our anny this year... he got seats in section 600, each  one was 100.00 but after we were done it was about 260.00 ...wth?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't speak for Riverbend but I know you used to be able to buy in person at US Bank Arena with little or no fees.  I would definitely call and ask.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was just complaining about this tonight!  I was going to buy pavilion seats, but don't want to spend 260 for 2 tickets!  i gave in and bought lawn seats even though i hate sitting in the lawn - it'll be worth saving the $$$! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"