Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Moms that are pregnant with #2 ...

My boobs are already out of control.  As in falling-outta-my-bra-cups-runneth-over-doubled-in-size-since-last-week out of control.  At this rate, I'll be totin' these babies around in a freakin' wheelbarrow in November.  Anyone else's chest think that tomorrow's their due date?!

Re: Moms that are pregnant with #2 ...

• Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm not pregnant now, but with number two, mine didn't change a bit and weren't sore. It made me nervous, because with DS, they tripled in size immediately  and were so sore!
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant, but I just had to say WOW!  Who is that little man in your siggy and what happened to baby Calloway?!  He's absolutely adorable!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaimeelv:
    I'm not pregnant, but I just had to say WOW!  Who is that little man in your siggy and what happened to baby Calloway?!  He's absolutely adorable!

I've been wondering the same thing!  He's asleep on my chest right now and it feels SO good to cuddle - I miss it!

• Options

Congrats on the pregnancy! You are making me a bit jealouse and worried since I am due in about 2 weeks.

My books have not grown that much by any means. Except my rib cage has expanded so I have to unclip to breath better. 

• Options

Oh, I'd lend you some boobage if I could!  I'm going to have to go buy new bras - nothing holds them in.  GL on your upcoming L&D experience, by the way!  :)

• Options
    Mine leaked like for two days ever so slightly.  Now they are just fine!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    LOL!!  Yeah, I ended up in my "pregnancy" bras about 4 wks earlier than with DD.  And they are bigger than last time too and I'm struggling to try and not have to go buy new bras again.   

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    yes! I am still nursind DS and haven't felt this full since he was like 3 months old! He's really enjoying it though...
  • Options
    I went from a c-cup to an h-cup (!!!!) with DS.  I never remeasured myself but they did go down a cup size or two by the time he was 6-8mo.  Now?  Yes, they are back up to their ridiculous size and actually are a lot more tender than they were with him.  Oh, and I make milk again Wink  DS weaned himself when I was 13wks pg but I checked last week and sure enough the milk is back.
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I nursed until he was 10-11 months old and then pumped, so my monster tits never went away
  • Options

katie!! Calloway is so cute! I can't believe how many of us are pg again!

I just finished weaning DD and mine actually feel (and I suppose look) smaller than before I was pg with DD. (DH does disagree however haha) I've been braless for 3 nights now haha, but I haven't leaked yet!! So I don't think there is milk yet..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"