South Florida Babies

Passover onesies & bibs

If anyone is looking for these, they have some cute ones at Buy Buy Baby. I got a onesie that says Kosher for Passover and has the "parve" symbol on the butt! Cute!! It was only $5 or so, a good price.

There was also a bib that said something like "I found the afikomen" but I did not get that, just the onesie. I may go back for the bib and use one of my bed bath and beyond coupons... not sure yet. :)

Buy Buy Baby is a nice store.... laid out just like BB&B... they have lots of different types of things and I was pleased with their selection of toys and play items. I went shopping with my MIL today who is visiting and we got a couple fun things for Zachary including some squishy blocks, the classic stacking rings, and a light up baby Einstein thing I really liked. It is definitely worth going to... I wish they were around when I was pregnant because I would have registered there instead of BRU!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

Re: Passover onesies & bibs

• cute! someone bought her an I love Matzoh bib last year. I completely forgot she was even here for Passover last year! I think she was 3 weeks old, clearly I was not in my right mind then!!
  • you can use bed bath and beyond coupons at buy buy baby? sorry I am new, my daugher is pregnant and I came on to learn all the "new" things...

Pam

• Loading the player...
  • You sure can!! Unlike Bed Bath & Beyond, Buy Buy Baby won't take the expired ones, but you can use the unexpired ones!

Also, BabyLove in Tamarac takes competitor coupons, so you can bring your Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby coupons there too. I just used a BBB coupon at BL this past weekend to get 20% off of a brand new Maclaren Quest Stroller. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I didn't know there was a Buy Buy Baby around here.
  • It is in Coral Springs on University near Royal Palm!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Great Passover and Easter bibs for $8 at www.burpsbibsandbeyond.com. and they personalized free. Love that store
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"