Babies on the Brain
Options

Gift for Bed Rest mom with a 3 year old.

My coworker has about a month and a half to go before her due date and is on bed rest.  Her 3 year old has day care every day so she's got some down time while he's gone. 

QUESTION - what should I get her for her birthday?  What does a bed rest mom want the most?  

We are already visiting her once a week and she's got her hubby and mom helping her out.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Re: Gift for Bed Rest mom with a 3 year old.

• Options

When I was on bedrest the most helpful gift was food.  While DH can cook just fine I would have been stuck with goulash for a week if there were no other options.

Also, magazines, DVD's and books were a godsent.

• Options
    I'd find out her favorite TV series and if not's too much of a burden, buy it for her (just a season, not the whole series!). She might also like puzzle books such as word finds, cross words or Sudoku. Book series are a good way to stay entertained (if she's muder-mystery fan the alaphabet mysteries by Sue Grafton are a great pick; starts with A is for Alibi and it's up to T is for Tresspass right now). My picks may err on the side of dorky because DH and I are a bit on the nerdy side. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"