Trouble TTC

Bra

Hi Ladies,

I am only 6 weeks 5 days along and I am already out growing my bras!  Does anyone have a suggestion for one that will carry me over for awhile? 

Thanks!

Re: Bra

• I went up to a 34 B from a 32 A by week 6 or 7. You can imagine that I feel like my 34b's are freaking huge (and very painful). The pain eased up (not went away) when I finally decided to buy a larger bra, so I extremely advise you to do so. I bought a cheap $10 bra from target, because I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fit this one. It is definitely the most comfy one I've owned.....ever! Gillian & Malley (or something close to that) is the brand!
  • You will continue to grow so I wouldn't buy anything too expensive and some places recommend buying one bra at a time.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemaggo821:
    I went up to a 34 B from a 32 A by week 6 or 7. You can imagine that I feel like my 34b's are freaking huge (and very painful). The pain eased up (not went away) when I finally decided to buy a larger bra, so I extremely advise you to do so. I bought a cheap $10 bra from target, because I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fit this one. It is definitely the most comfy one I've owned.....ever! Gillian & Malley (or something close to that) is the brand!

That's what I've heard, too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • For $1.50 at Motherhood, I just bought a couple bra extender's for the back of my bra, which helped give me room to move w/o having to buy a new bra... yet.  I am putting it off because I know I will be only getting bigger and I feel like buying a bra this early is a waste of money
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"