westchester pediatrician? — The Bump
Hudson Valley Babies

westchester pediatrician?

any recommendations?  i am in ossining and delivering at northern westchester.  tia!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: westchester pediatrician?

• Hey there Chica -

Did you ask me this one already?  I can't remember.  I see your post is a month old but I rarely check this board these days and figured I would post back.  Our pediatrician is in Mt. Kisco and I LOVE them.  It is Dr. Pete Richel and his group (914) 666-6655.  Dr. Pete is not currently taking on new patients but there are 3 others in the group that are.  We use Dr. Vicki and I love her.  I never feel stupid calling her for questions and she is really great with Anthony.  Dr. Pete is also the head of pediatrics at Northern Westchester hospital and was the dr. that checked out Anthony in the hospital.  They are all affiliated there. 

I also heard good things about Riverside Pediatrics in Croton but I got turned off from them.  I called one day to set up an appointment to meet the pediatricians before I gave birth and they never called me back.  That just turned me off so I never bothered persuing them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards