Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Tomorrow is my first day back to work

I can't stop crying. DH will be home with DS 3 days a week. Tonight while I have been cooking dinner DS will not stop crying and DH has been the one trying to deal with him. After 20 mins I took him and he calmed down immediately and then I handed him back off and the wailing began again. How am I going to make it through my day tomorrow?

Re: Tomorrow is my first day back to work

• Options
    It's hard. I cried for an entire day, even cried myself to sleep when I had to go back to work. I also cried every night for 2+ weeks. It did get easier though. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww - I'm sorry. I am dreading that day and I know it will be coming soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in your shoes two weeks ago.  That first day was sooooooooo hard especially when everyone asks you how you are doing while you are at work.  You basically want to tell them to shut up.  My second week was easier than the first and I hope that it will keep getting better. 
  • Options
    I am easing back in starting with one day the week of the 22nd...and I am already totally freaked out and dreading it. :( It's going to be really, really hard. Good luck to you!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"