Colorado Babies
Options

Phi & Ted Double Strollers

Hi all-

I'm thinking about buying a P & T double stroller (the one that is a single,and can convert to a double.  I have a couple of questions...

1.  Does anyone know if you can use the double stroller as a travel system (infant in the car set that pops into the stroller) WHILE the toddler is in the back??

2.  Anyone know where these are on sale (or even free shipping)...

3.  Is it good off-road- on dirt paths or over a grassy park?

Any feedback anyone has about it would be great.

Thanks! 

Jill- Mom of Zoe 11 months and expecting #2 in September

Re: Phi & Ted Double Strollers

• Options

My friend has one and she used it for two kids while the baby was an infant.  You actually don't need the carseat at all - you also don't need the second seat at first.  You just lay down the infant bed area and then attach the regular seat in front.  You can get the infant in/out through the back and the toddler rides in the normal spot. 

My friend has bought two (new) off e-bay for better deals than local, but not much. 

They are pretty good on grass and open space big trails, but I like our BOB better for bumpy roads/dirt.

I think they are great and so low profile, if I wasn't a BOB owner and had an older toddler who likes walking long distances, I'd have seriously considered this.

The Big Sky Country Welcomes Us Home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"