Pittsburgh Babies
Options

baby shower venue south hills?

Has anyone attended or know of any good places to have a baby shower in the south hills? There will be about 50 people at the most.  We are open to party rooms or restaurants with a menu to choose from.  any suggestions would be helpful :)

Re: baby shower venue south hills?

• Options

There's a place right off of Route 51 behind the Hoss's and KMart, I can't remember the name of it (sorry!) but it has a good sized parking lot and they can easily accomodate a party that size. 

There's also The Bradley House, but not sure if they do parties that small, worth trying though.  I'll try to remember any other places.  Are you looking for a hall that has catering?   Or somewhere that just has a private room available?

• Options
    I had my shower at Calabria's on Route 88 in Castle Shannon. I have been to a bridal shower there too, they do a nice job. We had a luncheon with chicken or steak salads, soup, and salad. I thought it was great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was at a bridal shower at the Atria's in Mt. Lebanon recently, which was very nice.  They had it on the 2nd floor.  They gave the guests a choice of 3 items from the menu for lunch. The only downside is that they only have valet parking - not a huge deal, but some people might not be fans of that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The Georgetown Center is the place behind Kmart/Hoss's on Route 51. It does have plenty of space. There is also Holy Cross Banquet Hall which is part of the Greek Orthodox Church across from the Galleria but I do not know if they do parties that small, they may. We had our wedding reception there and they were wonderful.

• Options
    Wright's Seafood Inn in Heidelberg.  That's where I will have mine.  It's a great place for a shower and surprisingly inexpensive.  It has a wonderful old style feel while still being new and modern (renovated after the big flood).  Ask for Joe (owner) or Lara and tell them Sarah Anderson referred you, they'll help you with anything you need/want.  GL!
  • Options
    My shower is going to be at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, right across from the South Hills Village Mall.  My bridal shower was there and we really enjoyed having it there so we're going back.  They have great food and seem to be one of the more reasonably priced places to go. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"